Congratulations, you have come to the right place where you will understand why people these days are turning to pet insurance !!
And Why it’s one of the most important things that a pet owner should read about?
A Close Friend or Just an Animal
“A close friend, of course. How do you ask a question like this?”
Well, many readers will respond like the one mentioned above, I also agree with you but it is always easy to talk, Dear what your dog has benefited from this love until now?
Well, let me tell you what your pet needs so badly.
Your pet’s needs are mainly concentrated in two points, a healthy food and drink, Excellent health care and ongoing veterinary monitoring.
“Well, you didn’t bring anything new !!”
Ok, let me tell you, I am not here to say anything new, but I am here to tell you how to provide all this to your pet at any time, under any circumstances and with the highest possible quality of service.
“Wow, This is really new..”
Where do I start ?!
Well, Congratulations on being here, that’s mean you are caring about your “close friend” health.
A common problem among pet owners is a lack of knowledge of what pet insurance entails.
According to the Healthy Paws Pet Insurance Pet insurance generally includes insurance for genetic diseases, birth defects, cancer, and chronic diseases.
Pet insurance also covers emergencies and sudden accidents, It’s very much like insurance for humans.
Of course, there are some things that do not go into pet health insurance such as dental cleaning, but you can ask for good additives at a nominal extra cost.
What a beautiful peace of mind, whatever happens to your pet you won’t have to worry about it anymore, and you won’t have to sacrifice your pet because you don’t have the money to treat it.
More importantly, you will not be afraid of high bills as a result of going to vets anymore…
Insurance Policy Terms – Guide 101
According to aspca.org Insurance policy contracts vary from one institution to another and their prices vary according to the terms of the contract.
- Your choice of insurance contract should be based on the most important principles that cover the basic needs of your pet.
- You pay only for the services provided to you.
- Basic insurance dearly covers accidents and diseases. Make sure you get it and avoid non-essential additions.
- Pay premiums and discounts before the start of insurance. The insurance shall be on monthly installments that vary from contract to contract according to the insurance cover items
The difference between pet and human insurance is that the payment is made in advance on the services provided that the plan will compensate you for the fees later.
In a report by the CBS network on the average public expenditure on pet health care for 2017, said that the spending rate reached more than 16 billion dollars, which is more than the previous year by 30%.
The general trend of spending is rising every year. This means you are going to pay a lot more money than anyone who has insurance for his pet.
Examples for Pet Insurance plans
- Pets Best: Various plans including accident insurance plan 38 $
- Healthy Paws: Various plans include more geographical locations
- Nationwide: Plans start from 33 $ per month
- Embrace: Plans start from 13 $ for dogs and 9 $ for cats